The REA is pleased to announce its 10th Annual Awards taking place on Thursday 18th June 2015.
This event is the most prestigious events for Renewables industry within the UK and recognising and celebrates the achievements of companies and individuals who have made a difference. If you, your company, a client or someone else you know has done something amazing in renewables in the past year nominate them now!
Nominations are now open for the following award categories.
- Champion – any individual who deserves recognition in the sector.
- Community – for a community group which has been active in developing a renewable energy project or programme of installation in their area during 2014.
- Company – for the company that’s done the most in the past year to advance UK renewables.
- Financial Product – for a financial product that has accelerated the deployment of renewables in the UK during the past year.
- Innovation – for any innovative, renewable energy conversion device, invention or application which has achieved a major milestone or reached the market since January 2014.
- Installer – for a company which has excelled in the installation of renewable energy equipment.
- Leadership – for a company or organisation that is mainstreaming renewable energy through the scale of its investment and its commitment to secure its energy needs from renewables.
- Pioneer – for a company or organisation in a sector not previously associated with renewables that has now become involved and created a pathway that others can follow.
- Project – for a company that has developed an out outstanding building-integrated, on-site or noteworthy stand-alone project.
- Skills Development – for any company or organisation which has excelled in improving the skills base in industry.
- Sustainability – from organics recycling, to projects achieving zero waste, to companies rethinking waste or those offering an innovative, sustainable product or service.
Location: The Savoy, Strand, London WC2R 0EU
Closing date for entries is Thursday 5th March 2015
Judging Panel – TBC
If you are interested in Sponsoring an Award or would like further details on packages that are available please email Lindsay Barnett.